Forum Etiquette

Started by Lefty, November 11, 2013, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lefty

Classic Winnebago's and Vintage RV's General Policy:

CWVRV has always been, and shall remain, a "Family Friendly" group. This policy has been in place since the very beginning of CWVRV.
As such, there are some general guidelines that are in place that members must adhere to when posting a topic, or replying to one.

The golden rule is "Don't post anything you wouldn't want your grandmother, or young child to see/read"... This includes profanity, vulgarity, obscene or crude jokes or images. Sexually suggestive comments, etc..."

The following topics are to be avoided: Race, Religion, Politics, Sexual Orientation, or any other topic of an inflammatory nature.  It is none of anyone's business here what color a member is, who they voted for, what kind of church (if any) they attend, or who (if anyone) they choose to sleep with. All members here are treated equally with respect, regardless of their beliefs or any other factor. All that's required is an interest in the preservation and restoration of these classic RV's. The reason we ask that members refrain from these topics is simple. They have nothing to do with Classic Winnebago's or Vintage RV's, and only end in hurt feelings, arguments, and chaos.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter

There are plenty of forums on the internet that cover these issues if you wish to discuss them.
I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

joanfenn

M & J

M & J

LJ-TJ

Elandan2

Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

Oz

:)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp

And, we are unanimous in this! 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

boohoo222

1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

SuzQ

tmsnyder

What if someone tries to say Ranch dressing on their wings is just as good as Blue Cheese?  I'm not sure I can let them get away with that.

Elandan2

Spoken like a true Western New Yorker!!
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

tmsnyder

penskepartyof4

OZ did never give nothing to the tin man, that he didnt already have. -America

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Moon0

Etiquette refers to the accepted norms and behaviors that govern social interactions and relationships. It includes demonstrating respect, consideration, and good manners towards others in various settings. Following etiquette helps create a harmonious and polite environment, fostering positive communication, professionalism, and mutual understanding in personal, social, and professional contexts.