Need clips for cockpit curtains

Started by The_Handier_Man1, December 07, 2008, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cazmale

Sent: 4/3/2005 7:57 AM

Can someone help me.  I need a couple of the snap clips that are used to hold the curtain up that goes around the front window.  I have a 77 elandan2.  I cant find the right ones in the winnebago catalog.  The ones I need attach to the outside of the track,  all of the ones I have found slide within the track

denisondc

Sent: 4/3/2005 2:47 PM

Our winny, for the windshield curtains there is an aluminum "I-beam" shaped rail, whose bottom "T" the curtain sliders ride on. Each slider has 2 little plastic wheels. I know I bought some in the last year or two, probably in a camping world store, but Im not sure. Either they dont list them in the catalog at www.campingworld.com, or I wasnt looking under the proper name. You could also try a craft/sewing/fabric store.

Boise_Chief

Sent: 4/4/2005 1:51 AM

Check your RV store nearest you I just bought them at the local store 15 for 3.99.  I bought 45 I have none and the Mrs. is making a new privacy curtain.

nitedriver57

Sent: 4/6/2005 4:52 AM

Picked up some aftermarket ones that can be simply pushed on the rail in the location needed. No having to slide them onto the end of the rail then moving snaps over. They also were priced at 15 for $3.99 and go along with the "curtain snap tape" for easier repairs when needed.