Where to buy replacement storage bin shelves

Started by The_Handier_Man1, December 07, 2008, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowrider

Sent: 12/25/2004 2:54 PM

My Chieftain has, throughout the interior in most of the storage areas, these brown plastic bins which slide in and out like drawers. They're about 12 by 20 inches around the rim. They also have vertical slots in them in which one presumably would slide in a divider to keep the contents from rolling about. The previous owner took most of these drawers with him. Strange he was stingy enough to do that, because they were in the MH when I checked it out before purchase. He also bragged about it having a nice CB radio, and he, or someone else, removed that too. But that kind of miserly attitude is for another post.

I need to buy several of those drawers, but my online searches in the all camping/RV supply stores do not list them.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and knows where to buy them, please let me know. Thanks. 

HAL

Sent: 12/26/2004 12:19 AM

Have your tried your local winnebago dealer? The part number is 077404-02-000  drawer 20" x 12-5/8" brown plastic.
        HAL

Lowrider

Sent: 12/26/2004 9:53 AM

Thanks for the part number, Hal. I don't have a Winnebago dealer nearby.

I guess I'll have to order it on the internet, if I can ever find them I did do a search for that number, but haven't located it yet. I've tried many google searches for Rv parts, and have not found them yet.

Seems like it should be very easy to locate - I assume they are in most Winnies. I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone, because these drawers should be all over for sale. Maybe the profit margin is too low. LOL

LR

70winnie

Lowrider

Sent: 12/28/2004 7:07 AM

Thanks for that information, 70Winnie. I emailed them and they do have them in stock, though they are now tan colored rather than brown.

I appreciate the help.

LR