Coach fuse box location - 1975 Winnebago Brave D21

Started by 75braveabago, September 06, 2009, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

75braveabago

Sent: 7/8/2006

Looking through the posts when talk comes to th coach fuse box locations I see lots of "in the back of the coach" descriptions. When I sit at the helm anything behind me is "back of the coach" to me. In trying to find the elusive coach fuse box,

I am all to familiar with the Houdini designed chassis fuse box, I look in the back "trunk" area and see where the shore power line comes in and see on my manuals ruff schematic that the fuse box should be in-line next but I don't see anything. All I see are some in-line fuses for the reefer and water pump.

Can you all maybe direct me to the Holy fuse Grail. I need specifics for my 75 Brave D21. Tanks Lots!

scorpion-162

On my 75 Indian there are 2 fuse boxes, one is at the back mounted to the back side of the area where the fresh water tank is. then the second one you have to hunt for, it is behind the panel to the left of the steering column. There is like a panel there,where the dimmer switch is mounted, behind that you will find the coach fuse box,that is for all the gauges and other running gear parts of the coach. hope this helps ya some.

Tim H.
1975 Winnebago Indian.

salplmb

when you say you see some in-line fuses mounted on the board in back trunk above the water tanks. i believe this is the "fuse box" box you are looking for. hope this helps.
sal

nitedriver57

On my 77 D26RT the coach fuse box is located at the rear bed on drivers side at floor level. However, since I turned the rear table area to permanent queen size bed I relocated the fuse box forward a few feet so I could gain access without crawling into a "hole".

salplmb

maybe i didn't understand your question. are you looking for the fuses for the interior wiring or the breaker box to switch from shore to gen. power? like i said the fuses for the interior are the ones mounted in the back. my breaker box is located in the back interior wall behind the cushions for the couch. this breaker box can be located anywhere really but is usually close to the genny and shore power connections. look for the cable coming from the converter. hope this helps.
sal

75braveabago

Sent: 7/9/2006

Yeah Sal I'm looking for the fuses for the interior lights and such. Mine seem to be all out and unresponsive, I'd like to check a fuse or breaker but can't find a panel or box "in the back". I don't have anything on the interior behind my couch cushion, but inside the trunk up on the wall behind that area I see a box but it is sealed with screws and I see wires but it's not very accessible.Thanks for everyones help I hope this leads me to the promised land.