Extend-a-Stay Extra Propane Tanks Installed!

Started by mr1962us, June 27, 2012, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr1962us

This is my new rear extend-a-stay install. I installed 2 - 40 lb tanks on the rear of our coach to extend our stays anywhere we go, without having to disconnect and travel to have our main filled, which is 60 lbs.  So now we carry 140lbs of propane all the time and can stay a couple of months without moving.
[smg id=4493]

ClydesdaleKevin

Nice set up!  I would consider something like that as well if our onboard horizontal tank wasn't so huge.  We can easily go 2 months plus with the propane we can carry onboard...but that is one sweet setup you got there for folks with smaller tanks!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

mr1962us

Also just got done with fine tuning the Edelbrock system on my 440, to get even more mileage and more power,before we head out in two days to Salmon. Idaho and stay there for awhile and get in some fishing. The Edelbrock system is an Edelbrock intake and Edelbrock 4-barrel carb,a bit costly but well worth every cent let me tell you. Talk to wveryone soon, and will post pic's of system when we get to Salmon,Idaho.