Holiday Oven / Range Thermostat

Started by ibdilbert01, August 12, 2013, 08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibdilbert01

Anyone familiar with Sattler Ranges?   

Apparently I have a Model No 2100 TRSL, (Holiday is stamped on the front of it).

The Thermostat is out and I'm trying to find a replacement.   

It seems a bit odd compared to what I can find as it controls the pilot light in the oven, and the pilot light on the burners.   I found some documentation in the RV for a Harper Wyman Company thermostat, but the pictures in the manual do not look like the one I have, nor is there any model numbers in the manual. 

Anyone have any ideas as to a replacement?    Sands RV had a large assortment, but none like this one. 
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

HandyDan

This link is posted in the Tech section.  It might help explain how the oven works.  I don't know if it will help with the parts.  When I ordered my thermostat I found the best price was from Sears online. 
http://www.suremarine.com/stove-repair.htm

Dan
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

ibdilbert01

Good question, the burner comes on, but sometimes instead of shutting off it sticks on and the oven heats up to 500 degrees plus.   When its failing I need to see if the pilot is in high mode.

mrmuse

My stove/oven with "Holiday" on the glass oven door is actually a Coleman 4 burner with overhead oven Model 2209c.
I have all the documentation so if that is what it turns out to be, let me know as I even have part numbers!

Gregg

Do you have a 4 burner?

ibdilbert01

I do have a 4 burner, but I don't have a glass door.   By what I've been able to research, it has a Harper Wyman 6000 series thermostat, specifically a 6041, with dual pilot control, one for the burners, and one for the oven.

mrmuse

I'll take pix/video of mine and see if it's possible to maybe cross parts.  Will post later.

Gregg

Oz

Is that the same as the documentation in the free manuals section?  That doc is for the 2209F.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

mrmuse

Yes, same as mine..  From what little I've seen 2209 a-c-f are all the same.  Need to cross part numbers!

Gregg

ibdilbert01

Is there a p/n on the thermostat?

Oz

If you can believe this, the thermostat looks like the only p/n not listed.

you can download the manualf from the free manuals, Tim, if it will help any.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ibdilbert01

Any chance one of you guys with a similar model number can see if your thermostat looks like mine and what part number it has?