No voltage to fuel pump

Started by winime, July 07, 2014, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winime

Hi yall, Glad to be on board :)clap
I have an 87 Elandan that has no voltage to the fuel pump, I can't find a relay (if there is one ?) did find the pressure switch by the oil sender, Jumper across plug did nothing.

DonD

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

winime

Thanks a lot Don, Thats a lot of real good info, Can't wait to get back at it this weekend.

I'll let you know what I find out W%

PS: Aint this a great website!

ClydesdaleKevin

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,8795.0.html

This fix worked for me...and is working great still, thousands of miles later.  When we left the Phoenix area, we went up I-17 all the way to Flagstaff, before heading east on I-40...and it pulled the VERY steep hills just fine, even pulling our fullsize K5 Blazer...we were keeping right up with the semi trucks at least...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

Good one, Kevin.  Thanks!

Winime

When you read topics members refer you to, don't hesitate to ask any additional questions you have as a reply on one of them.  Not only does it help solve your problem, it also helps keep all the solutions condensed into fewer topics.  That really helps a lot for people who are in the same boat and need help in the future too!

:) 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca