Fugly yellow sink makeover

Started by pvoth1111, June 26, 2013, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvoth1111

I hate that ugly yellow sink.....cleaned it up...roughed it up a bit....hit it with many layers of white plastic paint....it looks way better....now I gotta get rid of that 90's brass faucet....
We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

Stripe

??? wow  ???   What a difference! (gears grinding in head)  Wonder if there is a rubber like material I can coat my kitchen sinks with???
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

maxximuss

ClydesdaleKevin

Looks great!  Let us know how the paint holds up with usage.  I've had incredible luck with Petite Marine Easypoxy paint on my first RV's shower pan...but horrible luck with the plastic paint on the shower walls of our old Itasca.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

PwrWgnWalt

I, for one, like the gold (brass) faucet!    Looks high-class!

(I'm sure my wife would disagree...)
Walt & Tina

pvoth1111

LJ-TJ

Shoot I think the Gold gives it a touch of Class. Hm?

pvoth1111

Is there a psychologist on this board? I'm becoming concerned. ???

M & J

Well, I like the gold too. Wheres the line forming for the psych couch?
M & J

Stripe

Right behind me..   :)rotflmao
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

pvoth1111

ok put the money where the mouth is .......who want the gold? ???

I just won the lottery.

:D

ClydesdaleKevin

Ditto on the shiny brass...lots of shiny brass in our rig, including the bathroom faucet, and we love it...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

PwrWgnWalt

This is Tina... 

Obviously, the comments are all by men and not women.... LOL    ;)
My husband should stick with the mechanical end and let me do the decorating!

What do the rest of the women think?
Walt & Tina

moonlitcoyote

I cant wait to get rid of my brass faucet in the bathroom. It's ugly and the spout isnt long enough.

Oz

I put on my coconut bra and grass skirt and pondered this for a while... bra$$ is a pain in the a$$.  It looks good in very ''ritzy'' decor but for a typical vintage RV, not so much.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

PwrWgnWalt

(This is Walt)
A guy can't even leave his computer on, to go out and play in his motorhome, without someone (a spousal unit?) posting in his absence...  WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?   ;)

But, I must admit, I have absolutely no decorating talent. None whatsoever. Zero, zip, na-da.
Heck if it were up to me, I'd wear a plaid shirt everywhere, everyday, all year long!    :)rotflmao

I don't care what anyone says though, I still like the brass/gold faucets!  D:oH!
Walt & Tina

maxximuss

Actually in your defense I was going to post that I like the brass/gold faucet with the new sink look. So looks like now I did.

moonlitcoyote

I really like the white sink, much better than the ugly yellow, I cant wait to see how it holds up. Someday I will paint mine too. I really HATE the yellow.

pvoth1111

So far its holding up great.......the brass faucet though will be gone soon....