Pull down front bed made into entertainment center

Started by pvoth1111, June 29, 2013, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvoth1111

We have the front pull down.....it has been  converted to an entertainment area.....ditched the mattress and put the tv (flat screen ) and speakers and stuff.....when its time to roll we lay down the tv and what ever else it up there pull it back up latch it and down the road we go....also blacked out the area behind so that its just black behind the tv.....really works great...cable and power all still used....
We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

maxximuss

ClydesdaleKevin

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Madathlon

Madathlon
   CWO4 Motor Pool Chief (retired)
   Onan Master Installer/Service Tech
   Mercury Marine Golden Wrench
   OMC Master Marine Tech
   ASE Master Tech

Oz

No, I'm nowhere near talented enough to do something like that.  It's from Clyde9's album. - 1969 D22.  And the rest of the interior is just as impressive.

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=album;id=32

If anyone has done something like this, here would be a great topic to post a photo on and describe what you did!  If we get several, good ones, I can move this to the "projects" board!

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

maxximuss

aaron7

That's a great idea! We were just saying that we'd probably sleep on our couch/bed instead of up there. Now you have me thinking!

mrmuse

I used to customize vans and one project involved overhead (ceiling mount ) projector and pull down screen.  I'm sure with the new LED projectors using much less power it would be a viable option..

Behind the pull down screen would/could be "more storage".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ4Mz53dwx8

Stripe

I bought a used Projector screen from Goodwill to do just that, I will be making a makeshift hanger to hang it from hangdown bed, and utilize the tripod it comes with for outside..

GoodWill FTW!!
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28