Toilet in shower?

Started by Brave Frank, June 13, 2013, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brave Frank

I seem to have one that has a toilet in the shower......were these rare? LOL Thanks again for your help!
"DO or DO NOT.......There is no TRY"

Oz

Yes, it was a standard feature in the shorter models so they could still fit everything in... sink, shower, commode all in one space.  Shoot, shower, and shave, as the old saying goes...
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

joanfenn

Boy, talk about multi-tasking.

ClydesdaleKevin

LOL!  Yep...the biggest challenge with the SSS bathrooms is keeping the toilet paper dry... :)rotflmao

We had one in our first RV, the 72 Futura 25 footer we named The Ark.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Alaskan Itasca

I had a 23 foot Midas with a SSS bathroom. The toilet paper was protected by a shower curtain that covered over the door. It worked out pretty well, the only problem is you can't bring your clothes or a towel in there with you....
1978 Itasca 27RT - RIP
1992 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 30E

DELTA912

Any photos? I have a Space Master in my RV. Like to one's in 747 jets in the 70's.
Found an RV. 1976 Dodge spotsman W/ 360
Family Wagon by Travco!

cosmic

We used ours for the first time last week when we were on holidays. It was much better then I would have expected. It worked great for the kids. I would stand in the hall and one at a time sit down on the the toilet.
I would rather do this any time then use a nasty truck stop shower.
Anyway it worked great.