I'm Back!

Started by Rickf1985, July 26, 2024, 07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickf1985

Well, it has been quite a while since I have been here due to health issues and the fact that my RV has gotten to the point where I just cannot justify spending more money on it. I have been looking for a replacement and I think I have found it. It is a 2003 Winnebago Journey 36-DL. I would really like any input from the members about this model if you have any knowledge of them. It is a rear engine diesel, 5.9 Cummins. Only reason for sale is he bought a boat. Needs the money. Money I am paying is the bottom of the scale retail. Only known problem he he mentions is a cracked passenger side windshield. I am going to look at it on Sunday.

Rick

RockwoodMike

Wow!! Great to see you back :)clap  :)clap

I thought maybe you had passed away ..The rumors of your demise is greatly exaggerated!!

Always enjoyed reading your posts with all your skill and knowledge that are contained in them..

Glad you are feeling better..Look forward to you being active again :D 
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

RockwoodMike

Quote from: Rickf1985 on July 26, 2024, 07:27 AMI am going to look at it on Sunday

Just wondering how the Sunday trip turned out??
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

Rickf1985

It didn't happen due to a antilock brake issue on the RV. He would not sell it with a problem so he is getting it repaired and then bringing it down to me.