Electronic Ignition tester C-4166-A;C4166A

Started by LJ-TJ, March 02, 2013, 09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Man I got's to go and buy a lottery ticket. Today's got to be my day. I just scored a C-4166-A;C4166A off E-bay.

cosmic

So tell us Tj whats this contraption going to do for ya?  are you going to get 15/mpg now? LOL. No really whats it do and how does it work? Hm?

Elandan2

He can hook it up to Dimples and stand behind a curtain with those numerous lights flashing and switches being throw and say in a deep voice "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"   :)rotflmao  Rick
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

DaveVA78Chieftain

Cool TJ!   :)ThmbUp   Now you can actually follow the troubleshooting procedures in the Dodge MH Service Manual!   I bet that thing will be a collectors item some day if not already.

Let us know how well it works

Dave
[move][/move]

LJ-TJ

Yeah I'm pretty excited as I have several ballast resistors and electronic ignition modules that I'm not sure if there good or not. This way I'll be able to check them. Also if I'm on the road and things don't work I'll be able to check them on the fly.

ClydesdaleKevin

I hope that old thing doesn't catch on fire...DOH!!!

:)rotflmao

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

LJ-TJ

That a boy Kev, cut my heart out with a dull spoon. :)