Aqua Magic Toilet replacements?

Started by Aiken,SC, May 07, 2013, 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiken,SC

Hello I have a 1987 Winnebago chieftain that has the aqua magic toilet with the 11 to 5 bolt pattern. The toilet leaks and I want to replace it with a new one that has the same bolt pattern but am not sure what one or brand will work. I have looked at the different brands out there but none of them speak of the bolt pattern and I sure don't want to buy one that does not fit. Can you point me in the right direction or a toilet that will fit. Thank you in advance.
Terry

HandyDan

https://www.thetford.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/42088E_Perm-OM.pdf

Go to this website and click on "installation and owners manual".  Scroll down to page 3 and look at the bolt patterns.  The Bravura toilet is a replacement for Aqua Magic.  They still sell Aqua Magic.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Oz

I also replaced an Aqua-magic with a Bravura.  Simple, quick replacement.  I liked it better too.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Aiken,SC

Thank you I ordered a Bravura yesterday.
Terry

ClydesdaleKevin

Congrats on the new Bravura!  For any future folks reading this, you might not be limited to just the Bravura if your toilet flange isn't glued into the holding tank.  If its threaded you can turn it to accept any RV toilet.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Aiken,SC

Here is is installed very easy and very happy. Thank you all for your help in this matter :)clap
Terry

M & J

Wow. Scared me. That first pic looked like you installed it on the wall.
Nice job though! :)ThmbUp
M & J