Need Crank-out style Window Parts

Started by pvoth1111, May 15, 2013, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvoth1111

Hello all. I am looking for some window parts....crank out windows....90 Winnebago....

I need the round flat nut and the Ell bracket it attaches to. I have search the internet and rv stores with no luck....I need three nuts and two of the ell brackets...     

Paul
We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

Stripe

Paul, by any chance can you get us a foto??  I am making another trip to my "playground" and can keep an eye open..

Fredric
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

DaveVA78Chieftain

Is there by chance a mfg name stamped into frame or on a handle?

Dave
[move][/move]

OldEdBrady

Stripe

Good find Ed, clicked it then the RV link on the site, HUGE catalog.  He should be able to find what he needs for sure..

Fredric
Fredric,

pvoth1111

here are some pics.....
the website mentioned above has many parts but I don't see the parts I require.

I need some of the round "nuts" that attach the window to the bracket and a few brackets that are L shaped.

JDxeper

Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

pvoth1111

I don't find the parts I require at  either  source....if you do let me know....

Paul

DaveVA78Chieftain

Turn to PDF page 52 of http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/1990/90wcfm31rq.pdf.
Note: I was not sure exactly what model Chieftain you have but I did find what appears to be the correct drawing for the window you have.

I believe the parts you are looking for are items 13 (086762-01-000) and 19 (089913-01-000).

Use that information when contacting either of the Winnebago parts supplies JD gave you the links for above.

Dave 
[move][/move]

Stripe

Okay, I know this will sound odd, but if those links can't help, try this..
http://compare.ebay.com/like/261069018172?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

I drive and race a Porsche 944 and removed the rear window wiper because it's actually a pretty useless accessory. When doing this we 944 drivers use that part in the link to plug the hole.  We call it a "Delete" button.
If you want to learn more, just Google "944 rear wiper delete"  There are several companies that sell that part.

Hope that helps,

Fredric
Fredric,

pvoth1111

I ordered the parts from Winnebago ......thanks everyone